Monthly Meeting Agenda on February 15th
1) Monthly Business Overview
2) This meeting marks the return of Themed Monthly Critiques. The theme for our February meeting is “Umbrella”. Please provide 1-2 images to our coordinator Jim McLaughlin* by Feb. 12th.
3) CC Member/Speaker Ralph Gartner on Editing Images on your iPhone. Ralph will provide workflow processes. and techniques for image editing and how to leave your mouse behind.
4) Ruth Wedge will provide her “Tip Of the Month” on Organization.
5) Michelle Pasquirelli will be collecting additional potential ideas in her new role as Field Trip coordinator
Reminder: Be seen on CC Website. Simply provide info to Ed Fritz
Sample; *Jim McLaughlin.
Disparate Digital Darkroom Landscape Edits
There is no right or wrong way to edit an image. Join us as three photographers post-process the same landscape image.
This will be a live webinar and a zoom link will be sent to Capital Champlain members via direct email soon. For non-members interested in watch the Zoom webinar, please contact us: contact@capitalchamplain
Also, follow us on Facebook
Check back in for Links to other content (like downloads, videos, and articles)