Print competition makes you better – Increase your skill and confidence
Preparing to submit entries to a photographic competition (gathering images, tweaking images, discussing choices with peers) forces you to look deeper at your own photography. Competition gives you new ideas to explore and helps you see techniques to improve.
Email digital entries to firstname.lastname@example.org – Entry Deadline ** Friday, 2.8.13
How to Enter –
· Maximum four (4) images per entrant
· Files are to be named: Image Title.jpg
· Email images in a folder labeled with your name
· Images to be sized no more than 4,000 px (20inches at 200dpi) on the longest side
· Total file size should not exceed 3.5MB
· Image quality set at 10 (when using PhotoShop) in sRGB color space.
Digital Entry Deadline ** Friday, February 8, 2013 ** Digital Entry Deadline